Rentful Property Management
Rentful Property Management – Real estate agents are relationship builders. At , we also see digital marketing as a relationship business. We are not just here to provide property management marketing services. We are here to get to know you, learn about your business goals and build a lasting relationship to help your property management company grow.
You know you need to market your property management business, but you may not know where to start. Or where to find the time. We provide a full suite of marketing consulting, products and services aimed at one thing: getting more leads to grow your business.
Rentful Property Management
Maybe you’re hoping to add five more doors a month or even hundreds of properties managed in a year. Maybe it’s not quantity for you, but quality, and you want better owners to work with and better properties to manage. We’ll help you identify your perfect customer, examine your sales and marketing process, and build a property management marketing plan specific to your business.
Remote Hosting: Manage Your Airbnb From Anywhere
Digital marketing for property managers is an investment. If done right, it’s an investment that’s always worth making. At , we don’t set up some marketing campaigns and walk away. We stick around, analyzing results and tapping into all the tools and technologies available to us as your property management company grows. We are with you through the ups and downs, the growth spurts and the stumbles.
Whether you’re doing it yourself, or you’ve hired someone local, a marketing consultancy that’s specifically tailored to property management companies will highlight gaps and opportunities in the way you’re currently marketing to rental owners. Our team evaluates your current website and marketing, learn about your business, talk about your goals and make strategic recommendations on how to achieve those goals.
Our success comes from our partnerships. We work with clients like you to create impactful results that will push your company well ahead of the competition – whatever that may be.
I’m really happy with my website – I think it looks new and fresh and is easy for users to navigate. One of the best features is the quarterly check in with the team that allows me to look at the site and see how it’s doing. This quarterly analysis shows me how many users I’m getting, where they’re going on my site, and what SEO keywords are bringing them to my site. I can now make changes so that I attract the type of users I want based on facts. Our websites are one of our most important marketing tools, but most of us rarely look at them once they’re up and running.
Pangea Has Taken Thousands To Eviction Court. The Story Of An Apartment Empire
I was able to support myself as a true marketing partner […] In a competitive market, they were able to help me stand out and grow my business.
I love our website and have seen a significant increase in engagement with our prospective clients. The leads are better quality and higher quantity, which allows our business development manager to close more contracts. After several years of owning a business, I have found that it is more effective to find “who” can do the job instead of “how” to do the job. it’s the “who” you need to keep those leads coming so you can focus on other, higher-margin endeavors in your business. Thanks guys, we are enjoying the new site Owning rentals and maintaining real estate go together like peanut butter and jelly. Too often, we see property owners blaming tenants for maintenance and repair expenses. Yet no matter how ideal the tenant, plumbing systems fail, hot water heaters need replacing, and HVAC systems break down. Even if repairs appear as soon as the tenant moves in, they will often inherit years of undetected wear and tear before they arrive. Here are the top five things you need to know about maintenance and repairs when renting a property:
1. You will have unexpected maintenance and repairs. Unfortunately, many property owners and real estate investors buy a rental property with the fantastic idea that they will simply collect the rent every month and put it in their pocket. When it comes to owning and maintaining a rental property, you can count on having unexpected maintenance and repairs. When setting your rental property budget, you should set aside 10-15% of the monthly rent for various maintenance and repairs. Keep in mind that this does not include turnover repairs.
2. Favor repairs can be expensive, but necessary. When preparing to list your property on the rental market, it is imperative to make sure it is clean and ready to show. In this modern age, renters expect their home to be clean and move-in ready, and it should be. Necessary repairs and maintenance may include carpet cleaning, carpet replacement, painting, landscaping, plumbing, changing the locks, and other miscellaneous handyman repairs. While the vacant tenant will be responsible for the cost to repair any damage, the property owner is responsible for repairs necessary due to normal wear and tear.
Housing And Utilities Assistance
3. Keeping to a minimum building code is not optional. When a tenant and landlord sign a rental agreement, a guarantee of habitability is implied. This means that the landlord promises that the home will be fit for habitation. Tenants expect a safe home, with functional standard features such as plumbing, water, heating and cooling, appliances and proper weatherproofing. Imagine coming home after a long day at work, and there is no hot water to shower. This is frustrating for a tenant, just as it would be for you. It is important to respond to these requests in a timely manner.
4. Responding quickly to repair requests can improve your profitability. You are in the rental business, and your tenant is the customer. Responding quickly to repair requests will have a big impact on tenant satisfaction in your home, which can directly affect how long they stay. In addition, when you address their concerns in a timely manner, it encourages the tenant to take better care of your property. On the other hand, if you don’t address these concerns quickly, there’s a good chance they’ll become resentful and stop worrying about your property. They will want to move out as soon as possible, and will likely leave your home in disarray. As we learned above, that’s when the turnover costs start to increase.
5. Regular property inspections can save you thousands in repairs. When a rental property is regularly inspected, you can catch small but necessary repairs that go unnoticed before they become a bigger problem. When these small repairs go unnoticed or are neglected for an extended period of time, they can cause serious damage to your property that can cost you thousands of dollars in repairs. Imagine a small leak around the base of a toilet. After months of water seeping into the subfloor, the floor in that bathroom, as well as the ceiling on the lower level, need to be replaced. The difference between replacing the wax ring under the toilet (when the leak was caught during an inspection), and replacing the floor, sheetrock and paint after the damage is discovered, will very likely be hundreds or even thousands of dollars in this instance. .
Willie & I have been with Real Property Management Select since 2011, and the help we have received has been exceptional. Currently in our second property managed by RPM Select, we have received excellent service. If you want to work with a professional team, RPM Select is definitely recommended by us.
Lease, Repairs, And Maintenance
I am pleased to inform you that I am satisfied and happy with the way Real Property Management Select helped me rent my San Jose property. This could not have come true without your support team behind it, including Amy and Kat, who are very professional and helpful. Your help is greatly appreciated.
100% PROPERTY MANAGEMENT We are not real estate agents disguised as property managers. We only do property management so you get our full focus rather than an afterthought. WE ACTUALLY RUN We’re not a mom and pop shop or a one-man show. Our team gives us the depth and resources to actually deliver what you pay for. BARGAIN discounts Partnerships with Home Depot, bulk buying power, and our own in-house maintenance team, combine to help save you money. 24/7 ONLINE ACCESS Monthly statements, leases, maintenance requests and other important documents are accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Property management program, software for property management, rent property management software, rental property management software, airbnb property management, short term property management, property management tampa, vacation property management, denver property management company, entrata property management software, vacation rental property management, top property management software