M&m Property Management Parker Co
M&m Property Management Parker Co – On behalf of the Board of Directors and M&M Property Management, the management company of the Association, we welcome you as a member of the community and/or someone interested in information about Chenango.
Chenango is a covenant-controlled community located in Centennial, south and east of the intersection of Parker Road and Arapahoe Road. Chenango contains 234 homes, with most lots around 2 acres. It was developed as an equestrian community with riding and walking trails throughout the community. We have a large open community space with tennis courts, basketball area, pole and barrel riding ring, playground, paved path and gazebo with picnic tables that are provided for our residents to enjoy. We have many different community events each year, including a summer barbecue and Oktoberfest. These events help residents connect and welcome new members to our community.
M&m Property Management Parker Co
Chenango is located in the award-winning Cherry Creek School District and our children attend Creekside Elementary, Liberty Middle School and Grandview High School.
Transnasal Endoscopy In Unsedated Children With Eosinophilic Esophagitis Using Virtual Reality Video Goggles
Our location is very convenient, close to Parker and Arapahoe roads and just north of E-470. We are less than a 20 minute drive to Park Meadows Mall, Southlands Mall and 25 minutes to Castle Rock Outlet Mall. We are minutes from the Cherry Creek Trail, which is a 42 mile long paved trail that runs from downtown Denver through Parker and ends in Franktown.
Chenango has all the benefits of the country while being close to the city! Whether you currently live in Chenango or are considering moving to our community, we hope you will feel welcome and make Chenango your home for years to come.
If you need more information, please contact Amber McCurdy who is M&M’s Property Management Liaison to the Chenango HOA. Below are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in Erie County Clerk’s records for the week ending October 1, 2021. .
• 26 Summer Hill Court, Diane S. Troup; Robert J. Troup to Charles J. Vallone; Jane F. Vallone, $590,000.
Top Denver Property Management Companies I Apm
• 73 Baron Court, Bruce E. McDonald; Cynthia A. McDonald to Kristen L. Intihar; Kyle C. Intihar, $373,500.
• 185 Corsica Way, Ryan Homes of New York to Sukhwinder Kaur; Gursimrat Singh Tiwana; Harwinder Singh Tiwana, $356,655.
• 65 Winterbrook Drive, Ryan Homes of New York to Brundin Douglas Alan Jr; Jennifer Lynn Winkelsas, $342,645.
• 49 Ravenswood Terrace, Rachelle A. Held; Rachelle A. Paul; Timothy Paul to Rocio Paz Fritz-Kelley; Andrew W. Kelley, $169,000.
Microfluidics For Drug Development: From Synthesis To Evaluation
• 4609 Chestnut Ridge Road, Daniel J. Woloszyn; Kimberly H. Woloszyn to James T. Hubbard; Monica M. Hubbard, $152,000.
• 66 Byeberry Court, Amy L. Wojcik; Daniel J. Wojcik to Thomas A. Miller; Neale K. Sutcliff, $350,000.
• 515 North St., Christine Czelusta; Christine M. Czelusta; William John Czelusta to Michael Flynn; Deborah Flynn, $199,900.
• 225 Ellicott St., 201 Ellicott Commercial LLC; 201 Ellicott Housing Development Fund Corp to Ellicott Commercial Owner LLC, $7,011,600.
Cross Street Partners — Projects
• 81 Sage Ave., Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $170,000.
• 83 Lockwood Ave., Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $170,000.
• 18 Progressive Ave., Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $160,000.
• 101 Spaulding St., Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $150,000.
Overflow Control For Sustainable Development By Superwetting Surface With Biomimetic Structure
• 50 Kingston Place, Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $130,000.
• 285 Babcock St., Renee Brunt; Renee L. Brunt; William Brunt; William R. Brunt to Rz Real Estate LLC, $120,000.
• 496 Adams St., Rowena Fields; Rowena Ann Fields to Lamar Jesse William II; Michele Denise Lamar, $20,000.
• 256 Ellen Drive, Lori C. Muroff; Martin P. Muroff to Alberto Isaac Cappas; David Edward Walker; Mara Raquel Walker, $185,000.
Kh5014 M & M Cottage
• 130 Leonard Post Drive, Sandra A. Czerwonka; Raymond R. Kowalewski; Sandra A. Kowalewski to Benjamin Daniel Collins; Hannah Lynn Moyer, $145,000.
• 4911 Anfield Road, Harris Hill Commons Condominium Development LLC to Charlotte M. Gambacorta; Joseph E. Gambacorta, $529,000.
• 8350 Clarence Center Road, Robert J. Lacarrubba; Sarah Syed to Syed T. Haider; Razia Sultana Jafri, $435,000.
• 13971 Wendy Drive, Terrie A. Vannote; William R. Vannote to David L. Gabel; Judith M. Gabel, $295,000.
Shedding Light On The Stability And Structure–property Relationships Of Two Dimensional Hybrid Lead Bromide Perovskites
• 2952 Gowanda Zoar Road, Lois V. Johnson; Norman D. Johnson to Lois V. Johnson; Douglas A. Tussing, $110,000.
Listen now and subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Toe | RSS feed | Omni Studio
• 8756 West Ave., Sally A. Erdley; William S. Erdley; Melissa A. Rockwell; Heather J. Ohmit to Nathan Ohmit, $100,000.
• 435 Alfred Ave., Jacqueline L. Byrne; Thomas Edward Hare to Advanta Ira Administration LLC; Roger P Hermann Ira #1522611 Good, $169,000.
Acc/aha/hfsa Guideline For The Management Of Heart Failure
• 45 Greenside Drive, Dawn E. Cyman; Theodore F. Cyman Jr. to Brian D. Ailinger; Kris M. Ailinger, $400,000.
• 3411 Warner Drive, Michael J. Hardison; Patricia A. Hardison to Kristy M. Ruiz-Stevens; Thaddeus K. Stevens, $230,000.
• 3701 Mckinley Parkway, Meno Frederick J Rcr; Mckinley Mall LLC Rcr to Mckinley Mall Realty Holding LLC, $8,500,000.
• 6565 Heltz Road, Angela M. Haase; Christopher T. Nowicki to David B. Miller; Kimberley D. Miller, $500,000.
High Efficient Fog Harvest From A Synergistic Effect Of Coupling Hierarchical Structures
• 5733 Old Lake Shore Road, John E. Brueckman; Susan L. Brueckman; Susan Karalus to Amina Marie Johns; Richard John Ricci, $262,000.
• 3652 Salisbury Ave., Jodi L. Cihak; Michael S. Cihak to Randy G. Bieger; Rebecca L. Bieger, $220,000.
• 29 Pheasant Run Lane, Bridgett E. Young; John M. Young to Andrew J. Hoeltke; Jessica M. Moffitt, $338,000.
• 12 Mount View Place, Lawrence R. Johnson; Lenore M. Johnson; Lynda M. Sisti; Carol Johnson to Courtney Anita Murphy, $222,000.
Cooltherm® Thermal Management Materials
• 173 Laverack Ave., Joseph G. Marino; Prospero R. Marino; Richard J. Marino to Sarah P. Billingham, $208,500.
• 54 5th Ave., Carl F. Adolf; Joan E. Adolf; Norma Adolf; Thomas P. Adolph; Kathleen Horvatits; Jean M. Rahuba to Brian Paul Arcand; Heather Lynn Arcand, $205,000.
• 10 Carlton Drive, Jodie L. Cappelli; Richard S. Wooliver; Robert A. Wooliver Jr.; Ryan P. Wooliver to 10 Carlton LLC, $101,400.
• 26 Pearl St., Barbara Fleissner; James Krezmien to David C. Batterson Jr.; David C. Batterson Sr.; Pamela M. Batterson, $68,000.
Standard Duty Heater Hose, Series 7186
• 161 Broadmoor Drive, Matthew Barnes; Sarah C. Vicki to Carmen D. Carrion; Gilbert Correa; Carson C. Silver II, $294,000.
• 155 Grayton Road, Juan Luis Santiago; Marla Ann Seaton to Eric J. Delgado; Shannon L. Mcnamara, $240,843.
• 160 Marjorie Drive, Debbie Ailinger; Patricia Banko; Brenda Basher; Gloria Chaser; Joyce Corigliano; Gary Reitmeier; John H. Reitmeier to Marwan Almarwany, $240,000.
• 27 Gardenwood Lane, Peggy Rawleigh; Peggy M. Rawleigh; Warmus Joanne L Est to Kristin J. Kisker, $174,000.
Take A Look At The New Businesses Now Open At Hughes Plaza!
• 64 Benson Ave., Barbara M. Occhino; Thomas J. Occhino to Anthony M. Coppola; Jill M. Coppola, $220,000.
See who’s been buying and selling property in Erie County in our weekly listings of real estate transactions.
Specialized property management parker co, horse property parker co, parker brown property management, property management fountain co, parker property, property management breckenridge co, property management parker co, m&m property management parker co, property for sale parker co, tim parker property management, parker property management, horse property for sale in parker co